Users can take exams online using Exam Proctoring within the Video Platform. For more information on enabling Exam Proctoring, click here.
Users can easily find and take their exam directly within their Video Platform account under the Create Recording button.
- From your My Media page in YuJa, click on the Create Recording button
- Select the option for Start an Exam Proctoring Session.
- Underneath the Exam Proctoring icon, select the applicable course.
- Click on Start Proctoring.
- Once the user initiates the session by clicking on Start Proctor, they will be prompted to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Once the recorder is opened, the student is presented with a special confidence monitor where they will verify their identity by taking a picture of their ID. The preview window to take a photo will be “Read Only”.
- Note: Students cannot proceed without taking the photo of a government-issued ID.
- Note: Users cannot turn off any of their audio, video, and screen sources.
- Note: Students are unable to rename the Proctor Session.
- After a student has taken their a picture of their Photo ID through Software Capture, they can click Start to begin recording.
- After a student has finished their exam, they can select the Finish icon to stop recording.
- After a student has confirmed they have completed their recording, they will receive a message informing them that their proctored exam session is being automatically uploaded to their instructor's YuJa account.
- Once the proctored exam session has completed uploading, they will receive a message confirming that the upload has been successfully delivered to their instructor.
Content Creators may access Proctored Exams in My Media.