The Video Platform's Gradebook allows you to review User scores on Video Quizzes. The Gradebook is automatically updated with all created Video Quizzes. Users may also review their own scores using My Grades.
Using the Gradebook
The Gradebook allows Administrators and Content Creators to review User scores on Quizzes. The Gradebook is automatically updated with all scores after the Video Quiz has closed. Content Creators and Administrators have access to scores, results and other information in the Gradebook.
- Navigate to Usage & Analytics from the Main Menu.
- Select Gradebook.
- Choose the desired course or group, and the specific Video Quiz.
- Select Get Result.
Using My Grades
Users will find their grades in My Account as well. Here, Users may access assigned Video Quizzes for their Courses or Groups. My Grades are only available to individuals with a User Role. Administrators and Content Creators will not see My Grades.
- Choose My Account at the top of the screen.
- Select My Grades from the left-side menu.
- Select the desired Course or Group and Video Quiz.