User-Level Analytics provides useful information about how a specific user is engaging with content published to Media Channels and Deep Linked Content for an individual class or group. This information can help Content Creators better understand how specific user are engaging with course content and establish program certifications based on a viewer’s completion of course content.
Accessing the Report
User-Level Analytics can be accessed through Usage & Analytics.
- Go to Usage & Analytics from the Main Menu and Select Users.
- Select the User and the Group from the drop-down box at the top of the page and click Get Report.
Understanding Summary Analytics
The Summary analytics provides an overview of a user's viewing trends, including information about most viewed videos, devices used, and additional information.
- The overall summary provides the Total Views and Total Play Length among videos the user has accessed. Logins and Last 30 Days Access show the number of times a user logs in.
- Most Viewed shows a user's most watched views, along with the total number of views.
- Platform Accesses show the number of times a user logs in.
- Storage Usage shows how much content, and what type, is currently in a user's My Media.
- Most Used Devices provides a breakdown of the type of devices a user uses to access content.
- Average View Percentage measures the average percentage a user watches a video to completion.
- Quiz Completion Percentage indicates the percentage of video quizzes a user has completed.
- Plays shows the number of times videos are played each day.
- Minutes Viewed shows the total minutes videos are viewed each day.
Understanding Videos Analytics
Video Analytics provides specific information about a user's engagement to videos available to them for the individual course or group.
- For each video, Content Creators can see a user's Total Views, Percentage Viewed, Watch Time, and Play Graph.
- Click View to see the View Behavior graph.
Understanding Sessions Analytics
The Sessions provides comprehensive information about a user's media viewing sessions.