Exam Proctoring ensures the security of student exams taken from remote locations. Exam Proctoring also allows the instructor to provide tools to record video. The Proctor Recorder also ensures that the recording is only securely allocated to a centralized instructor folder which will avoid distribution of the exam recording by the student.
Uploading Terms and Conditions
In order for users to accept the Proctoring terms, the zone administrator will need to include the organization’s standard Terms and Conditions at the Video Platform level.
- Log into the Platform and access the Branding tab from the Admin Panel.
- Click on Choose File to attach the PDF Terms and Conditions File.
Enabling Proctoring in a Course Channel
In order for the Proctor Recorder to appear, Content Creators (Instructors) need to enable the Proctor setting within their respective courses.
- Navigate to the Courses & Groups suite and select the Course to enable proctoring for, and click the Edit button within the course settings.
- Select Yes under the section to Enable Proctoring.
- Click Save.
Accessing Proctored Exams
Content Creators may access Proctor Sessions from My Media.
- Navigate to the Content Creator’s My Media collection.
- Choose Proctor Sessions.