Existing Video Quizzes are accessible to Content Creators through their My Media Collection. They can be Managed, Edited, Shared and Deleted. Content Creators can also view comprehensive audit logging to verify the Video Quiz's creation date, publish date, and when a User attempted to take the Video Quiz.
Accessing the Video Quiz Management Tools
Content Creators can use the Video Quiz Management Tools menu that is accessible through the Media Details panel to configure existing Video Quizzes.
- Log in to Video Platform and navigate to My Media by selecting Manage Media from the top of the screen.
- Locate the video to make a video quiz for and hover over, then select More….
- Select Quizzes from the left hand side of the Media Details panel to access the Video Quiz Management Tools menu.
Managing an Existing Video Quiz
Content Creators can Manage an existing video quiz by publishing it to a Media Channel or specifying a Open and Close date.
- From the Video Quiz Management Tools menu, select Manage.
- Use the Quiz Opens and Quiz Closes fields to specify the date range that the video quiz is accessible to Users. Enable No Close Date if the Video Quiz should always be accessible to Users after the Quiz Opens date.
- Click the box next to the Class that should have access to the Video Quiz to publish it to the course.
- Select Update to save the changes.
Editing a Video Quiz
Content Creators can Edit an existing Video Quiz if the Video Quiz has not been taken. If a User has already taken the Video Quiz, the Content Creator will only be able to edit a copy of the Video Quiz.
- From the Video Quiz Management Tools menu, select Edit.
- Select Edit this Video Quiz to open the Video Quiz Editor to edit the it.
- Select Make a Copy to create a duplicate of the Video Quiz.
Sharing a Video Quiz
Content Creators can Share a Video Quiz with another User who they are collaborating with. Shared content including shared Video Quizzes can be access through the Shared With Me folder located on the left-hand of the My Media Collection.
- From the Video Quiz Management Tools menu, select Share.
- Select the users who should have access to the Video Quiz.
- Select the Access that User should have to the Video Quiz. Sharing a Video Quiz will provide the User Edit Access to the video.
- Click Share to add the user and Save to save the changes.
Deleting a Video Quiz
Content Creators can permanently the Video Quiz linked to the video and remove it from the Video Platform Gradebook.
- From the Video Quiz Management Tools menu, select Delete.
- When prompted confirm the deletion by selecting Yes. Note that depending on the size of the Video Quiz, the deletion may take a couple of seconds to complete.
Using the Video Quiz Activity Logs
The Video Quiz Activity Logs tracks tens of different events. The table below describes some of the most common events Content Creator's will see.
- From the Video Quiz Management Tools menu, select Activity Logs. Below are some of the common events Content Creator's will see and their definitions.
|What's It Called||What Does It Describe|
|Create Quiz||The date the Video Quiz was created|
|Publish Quiz||The date the Video Quiz was published|
|Post Quiz||The date the Video Quiz was posted to a Media Channel|
|Edit Quiz||The date the Video Quiz was edited by the Content Creator|
|User Quiz Attempt Started||A user attempted to start the Video Quiz|
|User Quiz Question Reached||A user has reached a specific Video Quiz question|
|User Quiz Question Answered||A user has answered a specific Video Quiz question|
|User Quiz Submission||The Video Quiz was submitted by a user|
|Quiz Grade for LMS Calculated||The calculated Video Quiz grade for LMS Gradebook sync|
|LMS Gradebook Successfully Synced||The Video Quiz grade has synced to the LMS Gradebook|
Grade Not Sent to LMS Gradebook
Reason: Multiple LMS Gradebook columns detected for this user, quiz, and class.
|The Video Quiz scores were not sent to LMS for Gradebook sync because the same Video Quiz was embedded into the LMS course more than once. To resolve this error, delete one of the duplicate Video Quizzes from the LMS course.|
Using a Direct or Embed Link
Direct Link and Embed Code allow Content Creators to send a link to the Video Quiz outside of the Video Platform and LMS. Do note that the results will not be added to the Gradebook when Video Quizzes are accessed in this way, as access is anonymous.
- From the Video Quiz Management Tools select the arrow located below the desired Video Quiz. This expands the options available, and brings up the Direct Link and Embed Code.
- Copy and paste the desired link to enable access outside of the Video Platform.