Video Conference Owners may control all facets of the Video Conference. The Video Platform offers a number of available tools for Video Conference management. Functional tools in the Video Conference are discussed here; the presentation tools are discussed within their own help documents.
Setting Up your Speaker and Microphone
When you enter the Video Conference, you will be asked to make some basic audio selections. This window appears automatically when you enter the Video Conference and choose to connect via your computer’s audio and microphone, rather than to call into the Video Conference.
- Check your Speaker. Use the dropdown to change the Speaker option if desired. Click Play Test Sound to confirm that your settings work properly.
- Select the desired Microphone. A bar below the Microphone dropdown shows input from your selected Microphone.
- Click Enter Meeting
You can enable your video feed from the Video Conference Start Panel.
- Select Enable Video.
- Choose the desired video source.
- Click Apply.
You may access these video and audio settings at any time from the Settings button at the top of the screen. To learn more about how to change these settings once you have joined a Video Conference, click here.
Using Video Conference Tools
The basic tools of the Video Conference enable you to choose to share video, to toggle recording on and off, and to mute your microphone. You may also leave the room using these controls.
- Click Audio or Video icons to toggle the microphone or camera on and off.
- Select View to choose your Video Conference View. To learn more about views, click here.
- Select Share to view or share the Screen, a Document, the Whiteboard, Meeting Info, and more.
- Select Recording to toggle on and off the creation of a Video Conference recording.
- Select Leave Meeting/End Meeting to end the Video Conference for all participants or to leave the Video Conference.