Video Conference Owners may control all facets of the Video Conference. The Video Platform offers a number of available tools for Video Conference management. Functional tools in the Video Conference are discussed here; the presentation tools are discussed in their own help documents.
Setting Up your Speaker and Microphone
When you enter the Video Conference, you will be asked to make some basic audio selections. This window appears automatically when you enter the Video Conference and choose to connect via your computer’s audio and microphone, rather than to call into the Video Conference.
- Check your Speaker. Use the dropdown to change the Speaker option if desired. Click Play Test Sound to confirm your settings work properly.
- Select the desired Microphone. A bar below the Microphone dropdown shows input from your selected Microphone.
- Click Enter Meeting
You can enable your video feed from the Video Conference Start Panel.
- Select Enable Video.
- Choose the desired video source.
- Click Apply.
You may access these video and audio settings at any time from the Settings button at the top of the screen.
Using Video Conference Tools
The basic tools of the Video Conference enable you to choose to share video, to toggle recording on and off, and to mute your microphone. You may also leave the room using these controls.
- Click Audio or Video to toggle audio and video feeds on and off.
- Choose Tools to access various Video Conference Presentation Tools.
- Select Record to turn recording off.
- Use Leave Room to leave the Video Conference. End Meeting will end the Video Conference