Video Conference Owners may control all facets of the Video Conference. The Video Platform offers a number of available tools for Video Conference management. Functional tools in the Video Conference are discussed here; the presentation tools are discussed within their own help documents.
Setting Up your Speaker and Microphone
When you enter the Video Conference, you will be asked to make some basic audio selections. This window appears automatically when you enter the Video Conference.
- Select the Microphone icon to disable or enable audio prior to joining the Video Conference. The Microphone dropdown shows different inputs available for your Microphone Selection.
- Select the Speaker icon dropdown to select the desired Speaker option.
- Click Continue
You can enable your video feed from the Video Conference Start Panel.
- Select the Camera icon.
- The Camera dropdown shows different inputs available for your Camera Selection.
- Click Continue.
You may access these video and audio settings at any time from the Settings button at the top of the screen. To learn more about how to change these settings once you have joined a Video Conference, click here.
Using Video Conference Tools
The basic tools of the Video Conference enable you to choose to share video, toggle recording on and off, and to mute your microphone. You may also leave the room using these controls.
- Click Audio or Video icons to toggle the microphone or camera on and off.
- Select View to choose your Video Conference View. To learn more about views, click here.
- Select Share to view or share the Screen, a Document, the Whiteboard, Meeting Info, and more.
- Select Stop Recording to stop the recording of the meeting. Select Start Recording to resume the recording of the meeting. All parts of the meeting that occur with the Recording button enabled will be concatenated and saved.
- Select Leave Meeting/End Meeting to end the Video Conference for all participants or to leave the Video Conference.