Video Conferences offer a range of presentation tools for Owners, Presenters, and Main Presenters. Access to these tools is determined by the user's Role, as set by the Owner. Presentation tools are available through the Share icon at the top of the screen - these include Screen, Document, Whiteboard, and Meeting Info. They are available to both Presenter and Owner Roles.
Using the Whiteboard and Document Sharing
The Whiteboard provides presenters and Owners with the ability to brainstorm and share information, using Text and Free Draw tools. Document Sharing allows Presenters to upload a file - all Whiteboard tools are available within Document Sharing.
- Choose Share at the top of the screen. Select Document to upload a Document or Whiteboard and access Whiteboard tools without upload.
- Drag and drop the desired Document file or browse to the desired file. For a Whiteboard only-display, the Whiteboard will simply open.
- Use the arrows to move between Document pages and Whiteboard tools, annotate the Document, or create a new document.
- Download finished Documents or Whiteboards for future use as a PDF file.
Content shared on via Document or Whiteboard will also be accessible as downloadable files from the video conference's recording as Linked Documents.
Sharing a Screen
Screen Share allows Presenters and Owners to show the contents of their screens or a window on their screens.
- Choose Share at the top of the screen and select Screen.
- Choose whether to show your entire screen or an application window and click Share.
- Select Stop Screen Share to stop sharing your screen.