Video Conferences offer a range of presentation tools for Owners, Presenters, and Limited Presenters. Access to tools is determined by Role, as set by the Owner.
Using Audio and Video
Individuals with Limited Presenter, Presenter, Main Presenter or Owner Roles may speak during the class, using a microphone and web camera feed. Users with an Attendee role do not have the ability to speak during the Conference.
- Check your Speaker. Use the dropdown to change the Speaker option if desired. Click Play Sound to confirm your settings work properly.
- Select the desired Microphone. A bar below the Microphone dropdown shows input from your selected Microphone.
- Click on Enable Video on the Start page. Make any necessary video feed selections.
Integrating Presentation Tools
Presentation tools are available through the Tools icon at the top of the screen. These include a Screen, Document and Whiteboard and are available to Presenter and Owner Roles.
The Whiteboard and Document Sharing
- The Whiteboard provides presenters and Owners with the ability to brainstorm and share information, using Text and Freedraw tools. Whiteboards may be exported as a PDF.
- Document Sharing allows Presenters to upload a file; all Whiteboard tools are available within Document Sharing.
- Screen Share allows Presenters and Owners to show the contents of their screens or a window on their screens.