The Video Conference Users List provides access to a list of meeting Attendees and Presenters.
Accessing and Using the Users List
The Users List provides a list of all individuals attending the Video Conference, including Attendees, Limited Presenters, Presenters, and the Owner.
- Select Users at the top right corner of the screen to toggle the User List on.
- Review the Users List as needed. Use the Filter feature to select a specific group of individuals by Role.
Roles allow the meeting Owner, who started the Video Conference, to assign privileges to users. Roles include Attendee, Limited Presenter, Presenter, and Owner.
- Open Users from the top of the screen, if needed.
- Click on the individual’s name in the Users List.
- Attendees have access to text-chat features.
- Presenters have the ability to speak on the microphone and to use all presentation tools in the Video Conference. They do not control classroom management tools.
- Owners have control of and use of all aspects of the Video Conference.
- Select the desired Role from the drop-down.
The Owner can choose to assign one Presenter to a Main Presenter. This enables the Main Presenter to control the view of all Attendees.
Setting Default Roles
Meeting Owners may manage Roles. Default Roles are automatically assigned to all participants but can be dynamically changed during the Video Conference if desired.
- Click on Manage Roles from the Meeting Info page. Select the desired Default Role from the dropdown box.
- Click Confirm.