The Whiteboard is accessible in the Video Conference. The Whiteboard provides access to a wide range of tools that can be used independently or in conjunction with Document Sharing.
Using the Whiteboard
There are two different ways to use the Whiteboard tools; they can be used independently or may be accessed by uploading a file using the Document Sharing option. The tools are the same in both cases.
- Choose Whiteboard from the Share menu at the top of the screen.
- Select the desired tool. You have a variety of options with the Whiteboard tools, including Free Draw, Line Tool, add Text, Erase, add Circular or Rectangular Shapes, and Change Color.
- Continue working with the Whiteboard as desired. You may zoom in and out using the Zoom Slider bar at the bottom of the screen and use Pan by pressing the hand icon next to the Zoom Slider.
- Navigate from page to page by pressing the left and right arrows on the Whiteboard.
- To save your Whiteboard as a PDF file, select the Save as PDF icon located in the lower-right corner of the Whiteboard.
- To save your Whiteboard as a PNG image, select the Save as Image icon located in the lower-right corner of the Whiteboard.
When saving your Whiteboard, only the selected page being viewed will be saved.