Changing your Video Platform password lets you set the password you prefer for your Video Platform account. This does not change your LMS or SSO password and only changes the password to your Video Platform account.
Changing Your Password
You can change your password quickly and easily from My Account.
- Click the arrow under the avatar. Choose My Account.
- Select Password from the left-side menu.
- Enter your Old Password where prompted.
- Input your New Password and confirm by typing it again.
- Press Save.
Please Note: If you are accessing the Video Platform using LTI or other SSO options, the password change will only affect access to the Video Platform’s user profile. Access to the outside LMS or SSO system will not be affected.
Resetting Your Password From Log-in Page
- Navigate to your institution's YuJa zone's log-in web portal.
- Under Login Using, select YuJa Credentials.
- Click Forgot your password or user ID?.
- Enter your YuJa user ID or email address associated with your YuJa account and click Send Password Reset Link. An email will be sent to you from email@example.com with your user ID and a link to reset your YuJa password.