Content Creators and Administrators may invite users to a course or group manually via email. Users can be invited one-by-one, or by uploading a spreadsheet to invite multiple users at once.
Inviting Individual Users
Content Creators may invite users one-by-one by email or by the user name within the Platform.
- Navigate to Courses & Groups from the Main Menu.
- Select the desired course from the left-side menu.
- Located in the middle of the screen, click on the Invite button.
- In the designated text box, type in the name of the individuals you wish to send an invite to.
- To send your colleagues a personalized invitation, check Add custom message to invitation email. A text box will appear, allowing you to write out your personalized message.
- Choose Send Invitations to send invitations to join the course or group.
Inviting a Group of Users
You may easily invite multiple users by importing contacts through a .csv spreadsheet.