Content Creators and Administrators may invite users to a course or group manually via email. Users can be invited one-by-one, or by uploading a spreadsheet to invite multiple users at once.
Accessing Invite Users
User invitations may be sent directly from the Courses & Groups page.
- Navigate to Courses & Groups from the Main Menu.
- Select the desired course from the left-side menu.
- Choose Invite.
Inviting Individual Users
Content Creators may invite users one-by-one by email or by the user name within the Platform.
- Select Invite.
- Enter the desired email addresses. Click Enter after each email address.
- Click the checkbox to add a custom message to the invitation email if desired.
- Choose Send Invitations to send invitations to join the course or group.
Inviting a Group of Users
You may easily invite multiple users by importing contacts through a .csv spreadsheet.
- Click Invite. Choose Import Contacts.
- Select Choose File to locate the file for upload. A sample .csv file is available for reference if needed. Click Next.
- Select Send Invitations to complete the invite process; you will be able to review the email addresses before completing sending invites.