Administrators can delete Sub-Administrator Roles from the Organization tab or remove Sub-Admin privileges from individual users without deleting the designated Role.
Deleting a Sub-Administrator Role
Deleting a Sub-Administrator Role removes the Role and removes privileges from all individuals assigned that Role.
- Navigate to the Admin Panel from the Main Menu. Select the Organization tab from the left-side menu.
- Choose Delete Sub-Admin from the top of the screen.
- Select the desired Sub-Admin Role to delete. Click Delete.
Removing Sub-Administrator Privileges from a User
The Sub-Administrator Role is set or changed through the Roster tab in the Admin Panel.
- Navigate to the Admin Panel and select the Roster tab from the left-side menu.
- Choose the desired User and click Edit.
- Under User Type, choose the desired Role.
- Click Save.