Shared Folders provides Administrators and Content Creators the ability to create custom Team Folders to distribute and collaborate on content for smaller groups.
Creating Custom Team Folders
Use a custom Team Folder to share media with a small group of users within your organization.
- Login to the Platform as an Administrator and select Shared Folders under Manage Media.
- Under the Shared Folders menu, select the New Folder button. Provide a custom name for the Team Folder, and select Save.
- Once saved, single-click on the Team Folder to highlight it. Select the drop-down menu under More Actions and choose Permissions.
- Under the Add permissions menu, choose the User based permissions drop-down to define which members of your team need access to the folder.
- Enter the names of the users who need access to the team folder. You can also grant the level of access each member needs: Full Access, Edit Access, and Read Only.
- Once you have added the applicable team members, select Save.
Adding Content to Team Folders
Once a Team Folder is created in the steps above, members of the folder can Publish videos directly from the My Media section.
- Navigate to your desired media within My Media.
- Mouse over the video and choose Publish from the menu in the upper right corner.
- Under the Shared Folders menu, click on the name of your team folder and press Select.