Source folder permissions may be needed to use Watch Point to upload content when administrative rights are limited on the PC, as they may be on a podium computer.
Adding Source Folder Permissions
In order for Content Creators to add content to a designated Source folder, the Watch Point Administrator needs to setup Full Control permission to the Source folder for Everyone who has access to the PC.
- Right-click on the desktop and choose New Folder.
- Right-click on the newly created folder and select Properties.
- From the Properties menu, select the Security menu.
- In the Security menu, select Edit under the list of permitted members.
- In the popup window, click Add.
- Under Enter the object names to select, type in: Everyone.
- Once Everyone is added, check the Full Control box under Permissions for Everyone.
- Click Apply.