Content Analytics provides information about individual media files and user interactions with those files, including an overall summary and specific information about views, browsers, operating systems, and a segment-by-segment breakdown of media content viewing patterns.
Reviewing Content Analytics
You may review Content Analytics on a video-by-video basis.
- Access Content Analytics by going to Usage & Analytics from the YuJa Main Menu. Choose Content from the left-side menu. Select the desired group or sub-group from the drop down menu.
- Review the Summary page for information on storage, views, viewing patterns and Hot Spots.
- Look at Playback for individual user viewing behavior information and Sessions for information about individual viewing sessions.
- Access Bandwidth for information on bandwidth usage on a month-by-month basis and Technology to gain insights into browsers and operating systems.
- Review Segment Views to better understand video views on a segment-by-segment basis and Session Dates for information on date-by-date viewing.
- Click on Download to download information about media content and choose Clear Analytics to clear and remove all information in the Content view for a particular video. When a confirmation window pops up, click on Clear to remove analytics information or Cancel to stop the clear operation.