Storage Analytics provides thorough information about Storage Usage and Number of Stored Objects at the organization or group level. To learn more about storage categories and terminology, click here.
- Access Storage Analytics by going to Usage & Analytics from the Main Menu. Choose Storage from the left-side menu.
- Choose an individual user or All from the dropdown box. You may also select a date in the past to review older Storage Analytics. Storage Analytics is displayed in six-month periods.
- Get Report can be used to download report of storage usage of the Video Platform overtime.
- Itemized Storage Report can be used to download a report that returns all media content in the Video Platform including the Title, Owner, Date of Upload, Size, and Views information.
- Review Current Storage Usage and Current Stored Objects. Mouse over any of the Storage graphics for additional information. Current Storage Usage provides information about the types of content, as well as a month-by-month breakdown in terms of space used. Current Stored Objects provides a comparable breakdown on a file-by-file basis, rather than a total amount of storage.