App Settings allow all end-users to customize both the viewing and download experience within the Mobile App.
Accessing the App Settings
- Log into the Mobile App and click on the Account Dashboard above the Media Channels.
- Select App Settings. Within the App Settings, users can make a number of customizations related to the overall viewing experience, and downloading preferences.
Choosing Media Playback Options
- Select Full Screen to allow all videos to automatically play in Full Screen on your device.
- Choose Background Playback to allow your lectures audio to continue playback if you navigate to another app on your device.
Making Download Selections
- Enable the Wi-fi Only setting to allow you to download your lectures for offline viewing, only if connected to a Wifi network to reduce data usage.
- Choose Include Captions to provide the closed captions associated with the media, if available.