The Mobile App provides access to the Video Platform's Media Channels, Mobile Capture, and Mobile Upload. The Mobile App is available for both Android and iOS devices, tablets, and smartphones.
Logging into the Mobile Application
All features of the YuJa Mobile App are accessible through a single, easy-to-navigate menu. Upon opening, the YuJa Mobile App shows a summary view of all courses. The menu is accessed from the menu located at the bottom of the screen. The Mobile App is available through Google Play or the App Store.
- Tap on the Mobile App on your smartphone.
- Enter your email address or the name of your organization.
- Click Next.
Features of the Mobile App
The Media Channels screen provides an overview of all content posted to a user’s courses in chronological order, beginning with the most recent.
- Recent Activity is shown across Media Channels; however, the Shared Folders and EnterpriseTube Channels are not available through the Mobile App. These can be viewed through your browser. Captures may be played directly from the Mobile App.
- Mobile Capture allows recording on the go from a mobile device.
- Mobile Uploading enables video and still image uploads directly from an Android or iOS device.
If you receive an error message "Permissions Request" when attempting to record, please update your phone settings to enable access to Camera and Photo Library. This permission ensures there is a back-up copy of your recorded video.