Picture-in-Picture Mode is ideal for tighter embedded viewports such as within an LMS and can be enables as a menu option within the Media Player customization settings.
Adding Picture-in-Picture Mode
Picture-in-Picture Mode can be enabled through the Admin Panel's Branding tab.
- Navigate to the Admin Panel from the Main Menu. Select Branding from the left-side menu.
- Go to Media Player Theme Settings. Choose the desired Theme and select Edit.
- Choose Configure Button Options. Add Picture-in-Picture to either the Play Bar or Current Menu Items as desired.
- Click Save.
Using Picture-in-Picture Mode
Picture-in-Picture Mode can support viewing in a small space or an embedded viewport.
- Choose Picture-in-Picture from the Menu Items or Play Bar, depending upon your organization's settings.
- Click the icons in the upper right to swap the two video streams or change the current view.
- The Picture-in-Picture image is re-sizeable and can be moved to fit your viewing preferences.