My Account includes a range of information used by the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform. This includes your name and contact information, time zone, and Default Group.
Accessing My Account
Some parts of My Account may be automatically filled in by your Learning Management System; however, others should be filled in by the individual, including Administrators, Content Creators, and Users.
- To access your profile, click on your avatar. From the menu that appear, click on My Account.
- Hover your mouse over the left-side menu to cause it to expand. Click on the first option titled My Profile.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Student ID where indicated.
- Supply your Phone Number if desired.
- Set the Time Zone to determine the default time for scheduled meeting settings. This will make certain that you know when live events occur.
- Select the Preferred Language of the Video Platform.
- Choose a Default Group if desired.
- To upload or change your Avatar, click on Edit displayed at the upper left, to identify your posts and appear by your name during Video Conferences.