The Admin Panel's Organization tab provides full capabilities to create hierarchical representations of your organization. For a college or university, this might include Faculties, Departments, Schools, Campuses and Schools, but may be custom-designed to meet the needs of your organization.
Creating Your Organization
To use the Organization tab, you will first need to create your Organization.
- Select Admin Panel from the Main Menu. Navigate to the Organization tab from the left-side menu.
- Choose Create Organization. Each hierarchical aspect of your Organization can contain Users, Courses and Devices.
- Click on the desired type of Organization. Several options are available, but you can also select a Custom Organization to meet the needs of your specific organization.
Adding Rules to the Organization
After creating the elements you need in your Organization, you may add rules to define what belongs in each of these aspects of your hierarchy.
- Click on the created Organization from the left-side menu of the Organization tab.
- Choose Add Rules.
- Enter desired Course Prefixes. You will see Sample Course Matches and Sample Courses to be Removed. This will automate the process of filtering information into correct parts of your Organization.
- Click Save.
Accessing a Specific Organization's EnterpriseTube
Each Organization in the Organization Hierarchy has their individual EnterpriseTube within the main EnterpriseTube, which can be accessed through the EnterpriseTube under the Organization tab.