In some cases, individuals may receive the following error when trying to access the YuJa Software Station in the new Mojave 10.14+ macOS. Essentially in the new MacOS version, by default applications do not have access to the default webcam and mic. Below, you will find instructions to enable you to bypass this error.
Changing the Microphone and Camera Permissions on Mac
Configure the System Preference Settings to ensure that the YuJa Software Station has essential access to your microphone and camera.
- Click on the Apple icon in the top-left of the desktop and choose System Preferences.
- From the System Preferences menu, select Security & Privacy.
- Click on Privacy, and select Camera.
4. Ensure the checkbox to the left of the YuJa Software Station is selected
5. Next, click on Microphone and make sure that the checkbox to the left of the YuJa Software Station is selected.