Admins can select a document type and disable or customize the severity level—Minor, Major, or Severe—of any given issue for that document.
Customizing Issue Severity
- Log in to the Panorama Platform.
- Select Configurations from the left-side navigation menu.
- Select Issue Settings from the list of available options.
- Scroll down to Issue Settings, and from the drop-down menu, select a document type.
- Locate the issue and use the Issue Severity drop-down menu to select a new severity level. Important: Adjusting the severity level will only affect new documents uploaded to the LMS. You will need to reprocess the course to affect existing documents.