Students have the opportunity to conduct a comprehensive pre-assessment compatibility check. This will provide students with information regarding the upcoming proctored assessment, including details on monitored actions, assessment restrictions, and verification of external devices, such as audio and video.
Compatibility Check for Automated Proctoring
If you have an Automated Proctoring assessment coming up, follow the steps below to perform a Compatibility Check to ensure your device meets all requirements.
- Log in to your LMS and navigate to your course.
- Select the Verity LTI app. Note: If you are unable to locate the app within your course, please contact your instructor.
- Ensure that you are authenticated. For steps on how to authenticate yourself, please visit our guide How to Authenticate Yourself on YuJa Verity
- From the Automated Proctoring page, select the Automated Assessments tab.
- Click the Compatibility Check button.
- Click the Perform System Check button. Verity will take you through a series of system checks.
- Once complete, you will be provided with a report of PASSED and FAILED checks. Please ensure you resolve any failed checks before the start of your assessment. If you're stuck at any point during the process, please contact YuJa Help Center.
Compatibility Check for the Lockdown App
If you have a Lockdown App assessment coming up, follow the steps below to perform a Compatibility Check to ensure your device meets all requirements. Before proceeding with the steps below, please ensure you have downloaded the Lockdown App.
- Launch the Lockdown App from your desktop.
- Select the Click Here button.
- You may enter the ID of your assessment and click Start Checks or click Run all checks if you do not have the assessment ID.
- Verity will take you through a series of checks. Please resolve any failed checks as they appear. If you're stuck at any point during the process, please contact YuJa Help Center.