As students complete their proctored assessments, instructors can begin reviewing attempts and submissions.
Accessing the Results Table
Please note that results can take up to a few minutes to appear after students submit their assessment.
- Log in to your LMS and access your course.
- Click the Verity LTI app and ensure you're authenticated. For complete steps on how to authenticate yourself, please visit our guide on How to Authenticate Yourself on YuJa Verity.
Under the list of Proctored Tool, select the type of assessment for which you'd like to review results.
- Automated Proctoring
- Lockdown App
- Live Proctoring
- Select the Assessment Tab for the associated proctored tool.
- Use the search bar to locate the assessment.
- Under the Action column, click the More actions icon to access additional options for the assessment.
- Click View Verity Results.
The results table provides a list of all students who have attempted the selected assessment.
- To narrow your results, click the filter adjustment icon to the left of the search bar.
- Select the filters you wish to view and click Apply.
- Under the View column, click View for any student to review the recorded proctored session.
- If ID verification was enabled for the exam, click View ID Verification to see the student's ID.
- Select the attempt you would like to review from the Select Attempt drop-down menu.
- Click Play Session to view the recording.
- Within the recording, you can review specific timestamps for flagged events and take the following actions:
- Notes: Click the Notes icon to create Session Notes when reviewing the video. You can also review Live Notes created by the proctor for Verity Live Proctoring assessment.
- Download: If you'd like to view the recording offline, you can request a download link to be sent to your email. To do so, click on the Download icon.