Templates allow you to save and reuse designs created with the Accessible Design Tool in other areas of your LMS.
Creating a Template
You will need to have created a design in an HTML editable area in your LMS before following the steps below.
- Locate the design you wish to save as a template on your LMS.
- Ensure you are within your LMSs edited mode, and click on the Accessible Design Tool icon.
- Select the Template tab.
- Click Create Template.
- Enter a name for your template.
- Select the publish location:
- Institution: Your template will be available to everyone in the institution.
- Course: Your template will be available to everyone in the course.
- For Myself: Your template will only be available to you.
- Finally, click Create to save the template.
- You may then access your template in the location where it was published by selecting the Institution, Course, or My Templates tab. Here, you'll have access to the following options:
- Insert: Add the template into an editable HTML area.
- Preview: View the template.
- Delete: Permanently remove the template.