Admins can assign live captioning permissions on a per-user or role-based system, enabling users to request auto-captions during live sessions.
Assigning Live Captioning Permissions
- Log in to the Video Platform as an admin and select Admin Panel from the Main Menu.
- Select the Accessibility tab from the left-side navigation menu.
- Under Live Captioning Users, click the Edit button.
- You can add permissions based on user roles or a per-user basis. Select your preferred option.
- Next, use the drop-down menu to select the user or role and click Add Permission.
- Once all roles and users have been added, click Save to complete the process.