Creators on the Engage platform can migrate their existing activities from Poll Everywhere to the Engage Platform using the Engage Browser Extension. While Engage aims to achieve one-to-one mapping, some activities may not be supported. Please refer to our guide on Question Type Mapping for more information.
Migrating Poll Everywhere Activities to the Engage Platform
To complete the steps below, you will need to follow the instructions within the Chrome browser.
- Log in to the Engage Platform and select the Integrations tab from the left-side navigation menu.
- Select the External Integration tab.
- From the Select Product drop-down menu, select Poll Everywhere.
- Click Install Extension.
- You will be taken to the Chrome Store. Click Add to Chrome.
- Click Add extension.
- Once the extension has been installed, on the Engage Integrations page for Poll Everywhere, click Connect.
- Next, log in to Poll Everywhere.
- Select My Activities from the Activities menu.
- Select the Engage Browser Extension within Chrome.
- Click the Migrate button to begin migrating questions.
- Once completed, a summary of how many questions migrated will appear. You can log in to Engage and access the Poll tab to review your migrated Polls.