Content Creators can create Playlists from folders to then publish and embed them into their desired locations. To learn how to transform a folder into a Playlist, follow the steps below.
Creating a Playlist from a Folder
Please note that creating a Playlist from a folder will NOT remove the folder.
- Log in to the Video Platform and navigate to the location of the folder from which you'd like to create a Playlist.
- Hover over the folder, click the Gear icon, and then select More.
- Click the Action button from the left side and then select Create Playlist.
- You will receive a message stating that a Playlist will be created based on the content in the main folder only and that after the Playlist is created, any adjustments made to the folder will not affect the Playlist.
- If you wish to add content to the Playlist that is within subfolders, check Ensure content of nested subfolders are extracted into the generated Playlist.
- Click Proceed.
- You can view your newly created Playlist in the Playlists menu from the left-side menu.