The Panorama Browser Extension allows admins, instructors, and students to access Panorama within their LMS and allows for Website Accessibility to be utilized on any external webpage. Please note that not all supported LMSs require the browser extension.
Is the Panorama Browser Extension Required for My LMS?
While the Panorama Browser Extension may not be required for your LMS, it is required if you would like to use Website Accessibility on external pages.
|Canvas||The Panorama Browser Extension is only required if Visualizer Enhanced Security is enabled in Panorama's Global Settings.|
Installing the Browser Extension
- Log in to your Panorama Portal through your institution URL or through your LMS and access the Panorama LTI link available in your course. Note: If you cannot find the Panorama LTI link, please contact your instructor or LMS admin.
- From the left-side navigation menu, select User Setup.
- Click on the link in the first step to install the Panorama Browser Extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- Once the extension has been added, click on Connect in Step 2.
- Once you've been successfully connected to the Panorama extension, you will be able to utilize Panorama in your LMS and can select the Panorama extension to toggle on Website Accessibility for any external webpage.