Please only follow the steps below if you'd like to remove Panorama from your Moodle 4.0 instance.
Uninstalling Panorama from Your Moodle Instance
- Log in to Moodle as an admin, and select Site administration from the top row.
- Select the Plugins tab.
Click Plugins overview.
Locate the filter_panorama plugin, and click uninstall.
- Click Confirm to uninstall the plugin.
After being redirected to the Plugins overview page, locate and uninstall the local_panorama plugin as well.
- Next, remove the Panorama external tools located within your courses. Select the course that contains a Panorama external tool.
- Toggle on Edit Mode from the top-right corner of the page.
- Locate the Panorama external tool, click the vertical dot menu, and select Delete.
Click Yes to remove the Panorama external tool from the course. Repeat steps 7-9 for any additional courses that contain the Panorama external tool in order to complete the uninstallation process of Panorama from your Moodle instance.