Instructors and admins can replace documents inside their LMS with Alternative Formats that have been generated by Panorama. When documents are replaced, they will be rescanned to gauge their accessibility score.
Updating a Document
Panorama will allow you to update your original file with the following Alternative Formats: PDF, OCR PDF, Translated Source Files, and Translated PDFs. Before proceeding with the steps below, please ensure you have generated an Alternative Format or translated your document.
- Log in to your LMS and locate the document you'd like to update.
- Click on the Accessibility Icon next to the document.
- Select Accessibility Report.
- Under Update Document, select the Replace tab.
- Use the drop-down menu to select an Alternative Format or translation you have previously generated.
- Click Replace to update the document with its Alternative Format. Please note: This will permanently update the document and cannot be reversed.