Roles can be adjusted for users on the Video Platform from the Roster panel. This will allow users to be granted access to default user roles as well as sub-admin roles created on the Video Platform.
Adjusting Roles for Users
- Log in to the Video Platform as an admin and access the Admin Panel from the Main Menu icon.
- From the left-side navigation menu, select Roster.
- Locate the user for which you'd like to adjust the role. You can use the search bar to narrow the list of users.
- Under the User Type column, select the current role of the user.
- Use the drop-down menu to select a new role for the user.
- Click the Check Mark button to confirm and assign the new role to the user.