The Super Admin role is designed to manage and have access to the System Panel. The panel will present a comprehensive list of registered campuses affiliated with the institution. Through this, Super Admins can access Platform and Branding settings for individual campuses or apply global Admin Panel settings to all campuses.
Assigning the Super Admin Role to a User
Only IT managers can assign a Super Admin role to a user who is already an IT manager.
- Log in to the Video Platform as an IT manger and select Admin Panel from the Main Menu icon.
- From the left-side navigation menu, click Organization.
- In the left-side menu, select the root level institution.
- Under the Users tab, locate the IT manager you wish to assign the Super Admin role to. You can use the Search features to narrow the list of results.
- Once the IT manager has been located, select the user and click Assign Super Admin Role.
- Select Yes. Once the role has been assigned, the Super Admin will have access to the System Panel when signing in. You can remove the Super Admin role by adjusting the User Type in the Roster panel.