The Engage desktop app provides Creators with the option to add activated Polls within their Keynote presentation. During live presentations, participants will be able to join the Poll as questions appear on the slide.
Adding a Poll to Keynote
Before proceeding with the steps below, please ensure you have downloaded the YuJa Engage desktop app from the App Store on your Mac.
- Launch the YuJa Engage desktop app and select your organization and preferred login method to sign in.
- Once you've signed in, you'll be presented with a list of all activated Polls on your account. Click on the radial button to select your desired Poll.
- Tip: You can view questions for a Poll by clicking on it.
- Note: If you do not see your Poll, you will be required to log in to the Engage web app to activate the Poll and then click on the Refresh button on the YuJa Engage desktop app.
- Next, you can add the Poll to an existing Keynote presentation or a new presentation.
- To add questions to a new Keynote presentation, click Add poll to slides.
- If you would like questions added to an existing presentation, please open your Keynote presentation, and then from the Engage desktop app, click Add poll to Slides.
- Each Poll question will be inserted into a new slide. You can rearrange slides to your liking; however, the slide with your Poll title will need to appear before any question slide. For detailed instructions on how to present, please visit our guide on Presenting Keynote Presentations with Integrated Engage Polls.