Admins can access institution settings to customize colors for the Panorama Accessibility Icons. To learn how, please follow the steps below.
Customizing Colors for the Accessibility Icons
- Log in to your institution as an admin and access the Panorama LTI link.
- Click Configuration from the left-side navigation menu and select General Settings.
- Ensure the Institution Settings tab is selected, and scroll down to the Customize Icon Colors panel.
- Select the icon for which you'd like to customize the color.
- You can adjust the color using one of the three following methods:
- Once you've made all your desired changes, click Save Changes to apply your custom colors.