The YuJa Plugin for Microsoft Teams will request permissions to allow users to access the application. If users are unable to accept the permissions, their Microsoft Teams admin will be required to accept the permissions through the Microsoft Teams Admin Center. To learn how, please follow the steps below.
Accepting Permissions Request
- Log in to your Microsoft Teams Admin Center.
- From the left-side navigation menu, click on the Teams Apps drop-down menu and select Manage apps.
- Locate and select the YuJa Plugin in the table.
- Select the Permissions tab and click the Review permissions and consent button.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account and click Accept. Users under your Microsoft Teams account will now have access to the YuJa Plugin.