Devices that contain dual graphic adapters can cause blank screen recordings during a Software Capture session. To ensure the correct adapter is automatically selected, we recommend switching to our Windows Graphic Capture engine. Please follow the steps below to learn how.
Switching to Windows Graphic Capture Engine
- Launch the Software Capture application from your desktop or the Video Platform.
- Click the Gear icon to access settings.
- Select the Configuration tab.
- Locate Screen Capture Engine and select Windows Graphic Capture.
- Click Save to apply your changes. The Software Capture application will automatically restart with the selected engine enabled.