As students complete their proctored exams, instructors can begin reviewing the attempts and submissions.
Reviewing a YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring Exam
- Select the exam you would like to review.
Click View Verity Results.
- The Results table lists all students who attempted the proctored exam.
- To narrow your results, click the filter adjustment icon to the left of the search bar.
- Select the filters you wish to view and click Apply.
- Under the View column, click View Details for any student to review the recorded proctored session.
- If ID verification was enabled for the exam, click View ID Verification to see the student's ID.
- Select the attempt you would like to review from the Select Attempt drop-down menu.
- Click Play Session to view the recording.
- Within the recording, you can review specific timestamps for flagged events.
If you'd like to view the recording offline, you can request a download link to be sent to your email. To do so, click on the Download icon.