Content Creators can create folders within CampusTube, and then share them with internal users, providing them with various levels of access. Read Only access allows your selected users to only view the content contained within your folder; however, you can enable Read Only users to download content within the folder if desired. Please follow the steps below to learn how.
Enable Content Download for Folders
- Log in to the Video Platform. Click Manage Media at the top of the screen to access your Media Library.
- Select CampusTube from the left-side menu.
- Click Edit Gallery.
- Hover over your desired folder, select the Gear icon, and click More....
- Click More Options from the left-side menu.
- Under Allow Viewers to Download Media, select Enable and click Save More Options. Your Read Only viewers will now be able to download content within your selected folder.