Once an instructor/teaching assistant has created a YuJa Verity-enabled third-party assessment, students can access the assessment from the Verity LTI link. To learn how to launch the assessment, please follow the steps below.
Accessing a Third-Party Assessment
- Log in to your Learning Management System (i.e. Blackboard, Canvas, D2L Brightspace, or Moodle), and access the Verity LTI link. Note: Your instructor will be able to provide you with information on where it is located on your platform.
- If this is your first time using YuJa Verity, on the User Introduction page, follow the first 3 steps to install the Verity extension and authenticate yourself.
- Next, click the Assessments tab from the left-side navigation menu.
- For the assessment you wish to access, click the Actions icon, and select Go to Assessment Page.
- Click Start.
- Before beginning the assessment, you can review any restrictions that are applied. Next, confirm your identity by clicking Yes, this is me. Note: If your name does not appear, please click No and then click Please re-authenticate.
- Click Begin Now.
- Once the System Check is complete, click Next.
- Click Begin Test to start your assessment. Good luck!