The YuJa Software Capture application allows for recording settings to be set as profiles. This allows content creators to quickly select a preferred recording profile for their subsequent recordings instead of adjusting settings for individual recordings.
Creating a Recording Profile
- Launch the Software Capture application from your desktop or through the Video Platform.
- Once the application launches, click the Gear icon in the top-right corner.
- Ensure the Profiles tab is selected, and then click the Plus (+) button for either one of the two options below:
- Profile: Create a personal recording profile that is only accessible to you.
- Shared Profile: Create a recording profile that is accessible to all users within the institution.
- Toggle ON one or more video sources, and select your desired video source from the drop-down menu.
- Next, toggle ON one or more Mic Sources and select your desired mic source from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, you may enable the Screenshare source and select your display by clicking Advanced Settings.
- Click Next after adjusting all your settings.
- You may choose additional settings to enable, such as notifications, Live Streaming, and generating OCR automatically.
- Click Next.
- Add a name to your profile and click Save.
- Your newly created profile will automatically be selected in Profile or Shared Profile, depending on your initial selection. Click Save.
- You can also click on the Profile drop-down arrow and select your profile from the drop-down list. Note: You will need to restart the Software Capture application to see your profile in the Profile drop-down list.