Transcodes are automatically generated for all videos uploaded to the Video Platform to provide different resolution of videos for Users. Administrators can manage the current qualities for the video and the qualities that can be generated for the video through the Media Details panel to reduce storage usage. To learn more about how Administrators can configure the Custom Video Qualities at the institution-level, click here.
- Log into the Video Platform and select Manage Media from the top of the screen.
- Hover over the video that requires management and select More... to open the Media Details panel.
- Select Transcodes from the left hand side.
- To generate a custom video quality at the specified resolution, select the checkbox under Action. To delete a custom video quality at the specified resolutions, de-select the checkbox under Action.
- Click Save Transcodes to save your changes.