Content creators have the option to merge Video Platform videos using the Insert Video feature within the Video Editor. This feature can be utilized to merge a single-stream video into another single-stream video. Content Creators can select to insert a video located in their My Media by downloading the Video Platform video as an MP4 to their local device. To learn more about downloading media located in My Media to be inserted into another video, click here.
Inserting a Video
- Login to the Video Platform account and navigate to Manage Media at the top of the screen.
- Locate the video to insert using the video editor and download it as an MP4. To learn more about download media, click here.
- In Manage Media, hover over the video you wish to insert content into and select Edit.
- In the Video Editor, click Insert Video.
- Click Select File to locate the downloaded video on your device and click Upload.
- Select the Stream and location the video will be inserted to and click Apply.
- Current Time - Override: Insert the new video to the current time of the existing video.
- At Beginning: Insert the new video to the beginning of the existing video.
- At End: Insert the new video to the end of the existing video.
- Once all edits are made, click Save.
To combine multiple Video Platform videos into a single video file, repeat the steps above after saving the changes.