Content creators have the option to merge Video Platform videos using the Insert Video feature within the Video Editor. This feature can be utilized to merge a single-stream video into another single-stream video. Content Creator can select to insert a video located in their My Media Collection
Inserting a Video
- Login to the Video Platform account and navigate to Manage Media at the top of the screen.
- In Manage Media, hover over the video you wish to insert content into and select Edit.
- Set the Advanced Mode button to Yes.
- In the Video Editor, click Insert Video.
- Search for the video title or click on the thumbnail of the video you wish to insert. You also have the option to click on Upload Media to upload a video from your device.
- Select the Stream and location the video will be inserted to and click Apply.
- Current Time - Override: Insert the new video to the current time of the existing video.
- At Beginning: Insert the new video to the beginning of the existing video.
- At End: Insert the new video to the end of the existing video.
- Once all edits are made, click Save
To combine multiple Video Platform videos into a single video file, repeat the steps above after saving the changes.