Before joining a Video Conference on the Video Conference for Android app, Users can configure additional settings in the app.
- Launch the Video Conferencing for Android app and enter your name if prompted.
- From the app's main page, select the Gear icon from the top right corner of the screen to open up the app's Settings menu.
- Change your name used in the Video Conference using the Name field.
- Set your camera resolution based on your device's supported resolutions using the Video Resolution dropdown menu.
- For older Android devices that do not support local video encoding, disable Enable hardware encoding to preserve the video feed quality.