Users can set the visibility settings for the Software Capture for PC application Recording Toolbar through the Application Settings window or from the Recording Toolbar directly.
Modifying the Recording Toolbar Settings from Application Settings
The Application Settings menu allows Users to configure the visibility of the recording toolbar.
- Launch the Software Capture for PC application and log in.
- Open the Application Settings menu by selecting the Gear icon on the upper-right corner of the Confidence Monitor, or by right-clicking the YuJa icon in the System Tray and selecting Settings.
- Close all other Software Capture windows including the Software Capture Confidence Monitor.
- From the Application Settings menu, select the Configuration tab and select one of the following Recording Toolbar options:
- Always show Recording Toolbar while logged in
- Only show Recording Toolbar when recording
- Always hide Recording Toolbar
- Once done, click Save to apply the changes.
Configuring the Recording Toolbar While Recording
Users can also access the Recording Toolbar settings directly from the Recording Toolbar itself.