Table headers help give context to the information residing within the table cells. See more information on the WCAG Guideline: 1.3.1 Info and Relationships.
Table Does Not Have a Header
In the HTML file:
- In the <table> section of the HTML code, add headers to the rows.
- Your table should now have headers.
In the WYSIWYG editor:
- Click the Accessibility Score Gauge.
- In the Accessibility Report menu, under Improvement Suggestions, open the drop-down menu to Choose an option.
- Choose between Add Row Header or Add Column Header, then click Update.