Admins can assign a Sub-Admin role to users through the Roster Management page. The Sub-Admin role lets users view Panorama reports for selected sub-accounts (i.e. hierarchical accounts) within their institution's Learning Management System (LMS). Please follow the steps below to learn how to assign a Sub-Admin role.
Assigning a Sub-Admin Role
- Log in to your LMS and access the Panorama LTI app.
- Select the Roster Management tab from the left-side navigation menu under Configuration.
- To locate the user you'd like to assign as a Sub-Admin, you can use the search filter and search bar to narrow down the list of users.
- Once the user has been found, select Sub-Admin in the drop-down menu under User Type
- In the user's Locked Status column, set the status to Locked. This will ensure the user's role does not reset to their default role when they access Panorama.
- In the Manage column, click Sub-Accounts to add a list of sub-accounts the user will have access to.
- Click the Plus icon to add the sub-account to the list of Managed Sub-Accounts.
- If you'd like to remove a sub-account, click the Minus icon.
- Once satisfied with your list, click Save. The user will now have access to view Panorama reports for the selected sub-accounts.